Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

No More Jaguar Print!

You may ask why I am off to clean the workroom today...OK.  I will tell you.  No.  Wait.  I don't have to tell you...The photo to the left is one good reason.
After I finish there, I will go back and clean up around the cottage.  I can't find anything in that mess.

But....There is an even better reason...
Tessie informed me that the linoleum was not leopard print, but jaguar. 

Mick....Tessie's jaguar objected...He has been pacing back an forth across the attic floor since he found out.  I quickly pulled the linoleum out from under him.

Discretion is the better part of valor.  I would rather be safe and cleaning, than laying around with my arms bandaged to the elbows.

Don't worry.  I rescued Tessie and Zar before I left to write this.

Mick is still pacing.  Spike and friend are still watching.  You will notice that Spike is always on the winning side.

I am not going anywhere near that cottage today...Yup. Cleaning the workroom is more fun.

See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Kathi said...

"Cleaning the workroom is more fun?!"
I couldn't disagree more!

Mine is still in the same shape it was a month ago!

Caseymini said...

Kathi, I got sidetracked...Got a new laptop. Couldn't clean. Had to set it up. Lots more fun than either of the above.

Sans! said...

hehehe

elizabeth s said...

Hi Casey! Your workroom is as messy as mine is! I think that it shows that work is being produced otherwise it would be spotless! At least that is the excuse I tell myself!

elizabeth

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Cleaning is more fun...ha! What do you plan on using as flooring?
Big hug,
Giac

Marisa said...

congrats on the new laptop...my work space needs cleaning too