Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

But Seriously.....

Yes, I have to get serious now!  I keep getting the workroom half clean and then I start piling things in there all over again.  It just keeps getting worse.

I did find Spike Junior at the bottom of the largest laundry basket...It is now empty. The poor thing has been there for a couple of months or more...

I think he went slightly mad whilst in the bottom...He's declared himself King.  When I found him, he had one paw on a gold crown, another on Spike's collar collection...I wondered where that went.  He growls every time I try to get any of the items on the table away from him...OK.  King for a day...Or two...Until I get the room straightened. Meanwhile, he is so happy to be out, he keeps dancing around with a rose in his teeth.

I decided that the only way I was going to get to the bottom of that basket was to go through it.  One item at a time.

I now have some idea of what was in it and where the stuff goes.

I took it all out and put it on the desk.  I am taking the basket away as soon as I finish typing.

At the bottom of this photo you can see the laundry basket plus another one that are empty.

Until I finish, the baskets are going away to hide so that I won't be tempted to stuff them full again. 

I am making progress.  It's not as bad as it looks.

The basket chest is empty also.  I just need to get those out so that I will be able to clear a path where I need to go.  I am locking myself inside until I finish...Hopefully, I will be able to get out tomorrow and write the blog with a clear conscience.  Wish me luck.  I am going to need it!

I am having a terrible time.  It's hard to find anything I need to work with.  It has to be done! Please excuse the absence of minis for 24 hours.

See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Well at least your tiny things are confined to baskets. Mine are sort-of stacked on a table and desk. So, of course I have no place to work. I like your idea better.
Congratulations on getting the baskets cleaned out.
Phyllisa

Lucille said...

My heart goes out to you, Casey. I have been trying to finish my fall cleaning and there are days when I think I will go insane. I hate, hate going through all my files and drawers and cabinets. Today, I have to wash all the dishes in the cupboards and wash all the walls in the kitchen and inside the cupboards. Then I have to wash the kitchen, bathroom and hall floors. It never ends! Glad to see Spike Junior has been located and is happy with his dancing around with the rose in his mouth!

Marisa said...

that looks like my work room :)

Caseymini said...

Marisa, thank goodness, I am not alone!!! I think that we are all in this together when it comes to mini workrooms!LOL

mcddiss said...

bueno, a todos los locos que nos dedicamos a esta aficion estamos mas o menos igual que tu , con trastos por todas partes y acumulando cosas para utilizar mas adelante , espero que la limpieza te vaya bien

besitos

Mari

Kathi said...

No Casey. You are NOT alone!