Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Once Again, a Basket Case....

No!  Tessie didn't knit that part of a spirit bag she is holding.  She is calling it an over night bag and claiming that she has been knitting her little fingers to the bone....Don't believe it.

It's one that has been languishing in the coiled basket box for several years...You know.  Attention span of a six year old and all that.

It's Wednesday, once more.  We all know what happens when the witches get together....Not a lot of minis. More eating and talking than working.
I did get another gourd basket started.  I cut it in an irregular shape so that I could have some fun with the coiling part.  So far, it looks like I had a little too much to drink whilst doing it.  It doesn't help that Tessie keeps pulling out the coils that I did and re does them to suit herself.

I really don't know how it is going to turn out.  Let's just call it an "art basket".  That's what people call normal sized baskets when they don't have a category that their basket fits into.


The only other thing that I have to show for the afternoon at Judy's is this bunch of flowers. 

Judy had a jar of them to share.  She says they are "dried weeds from back east".  She had no idea what they were or where exactly they were from.

She gave me some once before.  When painted, they look  like mini daisies....Leaves and all.

I see a pot of flowers in Tessie's future....

I am going back to basketry, for the time being.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: