Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Don't Light My Fire!

Here's the rest of the tiny log of peppermint candy from yesterday. The other half has already pretty much disappeared.

There are a few pieces left and they are being devoured as we speak.

I am doing big people things today so this will be short.

I am, however, frantically looking for a mini fire extinguisher.

I just went to check on Tessie and Zar in the hideout. I think that they both overdosed on peppermint sticks....They are at it again!

Tessie found a fireplace that Jo made me a few years ago. She says that it is great for hanging her socks. She has six of them pasted on. There is one catch. she has installed it in the hideout and is trying to figure out how to light a fire so that Santa will know where to bring the presents.

I am trying very hard not to lose my temper whilst explaining that she can't light a fire in the Christmas tree, because there is no chimney. What am I saying? "Tessie! You can't light a fire. Period! NO FIRES! Just hang out a sign for Santa! And NO we don't have a fireplace or a chimney, either one!" I have to go hide the match box!

See you tomorrow, if the house is still standing!

5 comments:

MiniKat said...

Casey I think I have a mini fire extinguisher. Shall I look in my stash? ;-)

Caseymini said...

It's OK Kat. I have a large bucket of water. That's threat enough to Tessie. She is worried about melting!LOL

Karin Corbin said...

Go ahead make their day, get them a Hallmark flickering fireplace ornament. They won't know the difference.

Caseymini said...

Great idea, Karin. I will have to go look for one!

Norma Bennett said...

Karin's a very smart cookie :)
I think that after all the Christmas candy that has been consumed in your house your next project had better be a dentist's office! ;)