Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Daydreaming Girl.....


This is the only photo that you are getting today. Tessie is in a trance.

The Wednesday Witches mini group has been invited over to the Mini Time Machine tomorrow for our weekly meeting. We have an in, since Pat has been a member of our group for about as long as I have.

After reading yesterday's entry, Pat told Caitlin(the resident fairy at the museum) about Tessie. Caitlin was kind enough to send an e mail and invite Tessie and Zar to come to the mini meeting. Caitlin has her own mini museum inside the big people museum and can be seen flitting around in various areas of the larger museum. The way that Pat describes her, I think that she and Tessie are two of a kind. It seems that she moved in of her own accord whilst the museum was being built, demanded a smaller museum be built for her pleasure and basically took over. Does that sound like anybody else that you know???

Anyway, I do believe that Tessie will be happy with that and won't want to invade the opening. After all, Caitlin is giving her and Zar a private showing.

I have been working on the prototypes again today with Tessie's assistance.....I need to get back to work.....As usual I put it off until the last minute. Now I am running as fast as my little legs will carry me while Tessie sits and daydreams about Wednesday.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

FabShabbyRoses said...

oh,oh,oh,oh I see a chair coming to life under Tessie! Oh my goodness!!!! I love it!

MiniKat said...

What a great solution! I hope you all have fun tomorrow. Don't forget the camera! ;-)

rosanna said...

Lucky girls and Zar. It is so exciting.

Debbie said...

Hope you all have a wonderful time. Just make sure you frisk Tessie before you leave the Museum in case she's borrowed anything..xx

Caseymini said...

Debbie, I am sure that Pat will have the mini detector gate running when Tessie leaves. She knows very well how Tessie gets when she sees new minis! She is much braver than I would be under the circumstances!

dora said...

Towards days, not me passing through his blog, back to pick up my reading of the wanderings of Tessi and Tsar. Happy meeting.

Minka said...

I love Tessie's outfit.