Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Kids on the Block!


I have 6 new followers this morning! I must not have been paying attention. Very sneaky.
We have Jessie of *~beyondbaffled~* http://beyondbaffled.blogspot.com/ She is working on a saloon at present. Lots of neat things to see.

Then there is Mel of Mel's Miniatures http://melsminiatures.blogspot.com/ She is pretty new to the blog world. Her blog is filled with yummy food.

Next we have Josje of A beautiful World http://josje-bouwt.blogspot.com/ She is also new and makes beautiful flowers.

Then there is Helene of Pubdolls, from Norway http://pubdolls.blogspot.com/ She has lots of interesting minis to look at.

The last two are both named Carla. I have no information on either one of them......Very mysterious.

Welcome to you all. Come on in and join the party!

4 comments:

Josje said...

Hi Casey,
Thank you for welcoming me as your follower. I've been enjoying your blog for a long time through my feeds list. Last month I decided it was time to start my own blogger blog. I'm still struggling with the layout of my posts (in my case, the wysiwyg editor is an ornery little fellow, what you see is NOT what you get at all). Anyway, now I get to be a follower too!
I love your stories and the miniatures you make. I am amazed at the speed at which you work. You've got great imagination. Thank you for sharing so frequently!

Carla said...

Hi Casey!
I am the "unknown" Carla-- and I may be both of them!! I've been reading your blog for quite a while and thoroughly enjoy your stories. I love the life you give to your miniatures! I belong to 2 local clubs-- one "formal" and the other is a loosely run group that gets together to work on UFO's once a month-- we call it UPS (unfinished projects on Saturday). I'd been thinking about starting a blog and finally jumped in this past week--but I don't know my way around very well yet! So far the only thing I've posted are a couple pictures of my granddaughter. Hopefully miniatures will be coming soon.
Thanks for the welcome and all you share!

beyondbaffled said...

Thank you for the hello - I can't believe I didn't see this until today! I found you through Greenleaf. I am a beginner, but really enjoy looking at your work and hope to someday be able to make such nice things as well!

beyondbaffled said...

Shew! I have now read from post #1 to where I joined! Casey I love your minis and I love everything that I've learned from you so far - please don't ever stop blogging!