Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Confession Time......


Yesterday I had 67 followers. I welcomed 3 new ones....This morning when I came on line, I had 68 followers. Usually the ones that joined last are the first ones on the list. Not this time. I sat here and scratched my head and fiddled with the list until I was blue in the face. I can't, for the life of me, figure out who the new follower could be.


Dear new follower, whomever you are, just know that you are welcome here. I think that Blogger is just messing with my mind for their own entertainment and amusement. They are doing a great job of confusing me more than I already was.


Anyway Welcome, mystery guest, to the party!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Casey I think I've found your mystery Guest. I've sent you an email with the details..

Caseymini said...

Nope. That's not the one Debbie. I am hoping the person will come forward and tell me what I am missing, besides my brain.

MiniKat said...

I hate when this happens. Another thing I don't understand now is when someone is going to follow the blog anonymously... you can still click on the phantom picture and get a link to their blog. Which sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?