Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks Santa!



Santa only brought me one mini present. It was one that I asked for. This is it!
I spotted this Chinese chest in the Design Toscano catalog a couple of months ago. Then I hinted heavily. It worked. I wanted this for either a 1/2" scale "house" or a 1" scale vignette. I still haven't decided which it will be.
It has a shelf that divides it in half inside. It will depend on whether I can pry that loose or not without ruining the case.
For a while it will just sit around waiting for me to do something.
Anyway, that was my biggie as far as minis go for Christmas presents. I think that Santa was pretty nice.
Today I am just vegetating. I went from 5:30AM until about 8:30 PM yesterday at full tilt. I don't plan on doing anything today. Tomorrow is another story. See you then.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Casey I love it.. Can't wait to see what you do.. Mini Hugs

Minka said...

Wow!That case is really beautiful. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.