Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Countdown......5 4 3 2.....


Happy New Year's Eve! The count down is going pretty slow. It's only 4 in the afternoon. We still have 8 hours to go...... Knowing me, I will probably be asleep way before the ball drops in NYC.

I started early this morning. I made the draped table and the hats. I gathered the booze and the food from around the house. I have it set up in the box that I am going to paper for the occasion. I don't know if you can see it, but the table cloth has confetti, wine bottles and glasses on it. By the time I had that done, the cat and dog had joined the party. As usual, the cat is scratching the tablecloth and eyeing the food. I am not so sure about the dog. He is wearing a top hat and waiting for someone to fill his crystal bowl with Johnny Walker from the bottle in front of him. I think maybe he should have a designated driver if he has to go anywhere. No.....Don't fill his bowl. He doesn't need encouragement!

Anyway, by tomorrow I should have the box finished. I got sidetracked earlier. My husband's birthday is tomorrow. We decided to go see Jim Carrey's new movie "Yes Man" and go to Red Lobster for lunch. Now do you see why it's not finished yet? Hey! I'm doing pretty good considering that I just got the idea this morning.

Now I am going to go work on the box part. You will see it tomorrow and I will see you tomorrow. It's a whole new year!

No comments: