Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oops! I Did It Again!

I think that I am trying to self destruct this week. Wednesday I slipped on some leakage from a bag of ice and put a large bruise on my shin. This morning I took a slice out of the web between my thumb and finger on my left hand. I now have a nice bandage on that. It is very difficult to type today. You get a short one today and maybe by tomorrow it will be easier.



Photo? Here are some ladies folded blouses that I made somewhat the same way as the men's shirts. These I added a layer of flannel about a half inch down to give them more body. and simply added trims after putting them together, but before gluing the fold(see #4).



There are other ways of doing these too. I believe in Thoreau. Simplify, simplify, simplify..... So that's how I did mine.


That's all for today. I will try for a bigger and better entry tomorrow. Ouch!!!! See you then.

No comments: