Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter and April Fools Day too!

This morning I got more cleaning and moving done on the back porch.

I just moved things around here and there.

Much more comfortable to sit out there now.
It's amazing what a couple of weeks can do for plants.  The pomegranate Tree had no leaves at all about two weeks ago. 

This is what it looks like now. The fig tree is still fighting to live, so I am going to get it going again. Walter is redoing the run off from the cooler so that it will drip irrigate the pomegranate and the fig.  That should help get a better crop on both. 

The little kumquat tree is going great.  It has several blossoms on it now. I don't expect a big crop this year, but I think that it is going to do well where we planted it.
I suppose that I should report on Tessie's progress... I found some purple grapes and piled those on top of the other things that she needs for the vines... She is not a happy camper.  More work for her.  Less work for me.

April and Amare came over today.  Seth is out of town for his job.  We had a good time but missed him.

Anyway, that's how our Easter went.  I hope that yours was as nice as ours.

Back to watching TV and playing with Kota. 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Isabel Ruiz said...

Precioso rinconcito el del granado y la higuera.