Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

For the Time Being...

 I found a couple of things to put on the side tables.

The first is the bag with the oriental shop inside.

The other was the Walmart gazebo. 

I may change my mind several times before I get it right.
I have mentioned the first one before.  The bag is from a shop in London. 

The doll is one that I purchased at a show here in Tucson.  I don't know a lot about her.  She seems to be Japanese, from the clothes that she is wearing.
 I got a bit more done on Tessie's new chair.  That's about it for minis.
I did buy this bunch of flowers at the Dollar Tree.

I am going to use try using them for Wisteria flowers in the conservatory.  I think that, if I trim them right and paint them shades of purple, they will work.  I can at least give it a try.  Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I like the set up very much. It feels very balanced. What great pictures and keep up the good work on the chair.
Big hug
Giac

Barb the Evil Genius said...

That middle piece of furniture with the drawers is gorgeous! Plus great storage for smaller items. Nice!