Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Movin' Right Along...

This is where the conservatory will sit when it is finished.

It will get some indirect sunlight in this spot.  That way, if I put some real plants in it, they will get the proper light and hopefully they will keep growing... As you can see, I already have some plants in this area. I know that it will work there.


That meant that I needed to fill the hole where the conservatory was sitting..

I did that with my jewelry/needlework chest. 

I am still debating what I want to put on the tables.

I had to go to Wednesday Witches this afternoon, so I didn't really have time to do any minis... I just had time to move some furniture and put some stuff away.
Tessie found one of the early rugs that I printed from the net.  It is about right to go with the lampshade and chair.  There are instructions on how to do it elsewhere on the blog. Go here.  http://caseymini.blogspot.com/search?q=printing+rugs
It will work until something better comes along...

Tessie, maybe you should get started on a new rug.  I don't have time right now.

I am going back to work on other things, now that I am home.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I'm sure the plants will love their new spot and the jewelry chest flanked by the tables looks beautiful.
Big hug
Giac