Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Time Travel???

 No...I didn't go back in time to before I turned this into a time machine for Daisy...

I found another one in a Goodwill store this morning.  It didn't cost me nearly as much as the other one.  Walter had to buy booze to get the other one.  This one was empty...

Now the question is... What am I going to do with it?  Any suggestions?
While I was gone, the Terrible two got into the cookies that I made yesterday...

Zar, wisely propped the lid open,  and took one cookie out.  Then he carefully closed the lid, so that the cookies wouldn't get stale...

Tessie, accidentally, had a different solution.  She just jumped in head first and started eating her way through the Spritz. 

The lid came down.  She was trapped.
She banged on the glass a couple of times to get my attention.  Then she said, "Don't worry about me.  I have plenty to eat and there will be more air to breath after I eat more of these..".  I heard chomping... Then with her mouth full of cookie, she said, "Come back about three o'clock. By then I shall have eaten all of the cookies that I want.  You can have what's left for Christmas day."

I promptly hauled her out of there by the scruff of her neck...

She is now imprisoned in the new box... Without a cookie to her name.

Zar volunteered to guard the lock for a cookie of his choice when we let her out.

Spike has volunteered to keep an eye on Zar... For a new bone of his choice.  He has his eye on the main ham bone...

Peace at last.  All's right with the world... Merry Christmas Eve's, Eve...

See you tomorrow.


3 comments:

Lucille said...

lol! always plenty of action going on, never a lonely moment with those three little guys! Your cookies look delicious!

Unknown said...

I would love to find a lovely case like that to do a scene in! The possibilities are endless!

My spritz are yet to be baked--tomorrow afternoon most likely--but oh, how I love them!

Have a very Merry Christmas, Casey!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: lovely. Merry Christmas. Keep in touch