Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Once Again the Gem Show...

 Before I even hit the first tent.... I bought some beads.  These were two and three dollars a strand. I got four for ten dollars... Outside the main tent at the ballpark. In a booth set up under a canvas tarp.
When I got inside, I bought two of these.  One for myself and the other one for Amare.  He likes snakes too....

Mine will become a pendant. I am not sure what plans he has for his.
I also bought ten tubes of seed beads for 20.00.

Just what I need.  More seed beads!

In case you can't tell. I'm a happy camper.

I am off to sort through my ill gotten gains, again. 

Back to the beads. See you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Great finds. I love the snake and cannot wait to see the pin you make with it.
Big hug
Giac