Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Watching Glue Dry....

There are several inner pieces that have to go on and dry before we can put the body of the trailer together...

Of course, Tessie and Letty thought it best to hold them down by standing on them...

I thought that Letty would be smarter than that... Nope. They were both standing on them to hold them down.

Said pieces were at the outer edge. Neither of them were doing any good at all...
Then they both had to hem and haw about how tall to make the opening for the shower tower...

I will be making these decisions without their help.  They are just there to make comments anyway.

I am the one making all of the final decisions. I am the one that knows what will work and what won't.
The last decision of the day was how high to make the foundation... Tessie kept telling me that it had to be high enough to make a dragon a place to live under there....OK.. I will take that into account.  But, if she gets it...It only has to be big enough for a couple of snakes and an alligator...

I am going back now and chase everyone out.  Nobody has to sit and watch the glue dry. I check it every once in a while.  It doesn't need a watchful eye... Although that keeps them both out of my way.

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: