Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Planning Department...

The Terrific Trio have been sitting all day and planning what to do next.  I cut the door in the tower to get to the second floor... That was about all I did.

They kept changing their minds on what to do next.  I am not going to start anything else unless it is something that I am going to do or something that they have all three agreed to.  I am NOT getting in the middle with something that I like and they don't.

For some reason, the three of them are in 
agreement on everything today... That's good for them, but I am not sure that it is good for me.

We all agree that the door to the second floor should be a bit taller.  Zar keeps bumping his head when he goes up there.

I think that Letty likes the day bed from my craft cottage.  She can't have it! I will be making her another one.
She also has been trying to talk me out of this bed.  Somehow, I don't think that this bed goes with a trailer.  I will make her something else.

The other item of contention is Spike... Everybody wants to claim him.... He is his own dog.  He tends to stay with the person with the most dog food... And the one that pays attention to him the most.

Anyway, we have a long way to go... I had better get back to it.  Their planning kind of was a step backwards for me.  I didn't get a lot done today.

That just means that I will have to do twice the work tomorrow to catch up.

See you then.

No comments: