Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Strange Day....

 I looked out the back door this morning and saw this... I ran for the camera! Not a great photo, but It gives you some idea of the size!













It was a new hawk! Sitting on the back of one of the patio chairs! He was watching the birds by the bird block closely... Picking from the breakfast menu...

I let him look for a few minutes while I got the camera and took photos. Then I told him to go elsewhere for breakfast!
I have gotten as far as cutting a bottom hole for the door in the tower that I am using.  It is going to have stairs going up to the rooftop and a door in the other side to get into it, down at the bottom.  There will be a door above the one that you see for getting to the roof.

The layout of the inside is going to be pretty much like Zar's. 

It will have a lot of different stuff that Zar's doesn't have.

I got this far and then had to leave for witches...    


Letty is making all kinds of lists of things that she wants installed in this one. It may take a while, but I think that she is going to be pleased when it is done... If she can keep it away from Terrible Tessie.

Tessie is breathing over our shoulders.  I think that she is having second thoughts about giving it up.

I am just going to keep plugging along and let the two of them decide on ownership.

Wish me luck.  See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
What great pictures of the Hawk.
Work on the trailer is moving forward nicely. Would they ever consider time share on all the properties.
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, that would just cause more trouble. They would all want the buildings for most of the year and think that the others should have maybe a week...

Indy_Poppy said...

What a fabulous bird to see in your backyard.

Véronique said...

Awesome picture of that hawk! How wonderful to have such a bird visit your garden!