Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Maybe Not Such a Good Idea......

I introduced Mini Me to the Witches today... That was pretty good. They passed her around and said "Hello" to her.

But then we had cake for dessert and she jumped on the plate and managed to eat a pretty good sized piece for a Mini Me! I am going to have to do something about that.  I don't want to gain weight when we exchange bodies. 

She was enjoying the cake just a little too much!
Then I caught her in the fridge, reading the labels on the soft drinks.  At least she approved of the diet Dr. Pepper. 

I guess that is a good thing... Maybe.

She managed to grab a little to eat off of each of the witch's plates... Not a good thing...
A little while ago, I went into the bedroom.  I found her sleeping it off in the bedroom on one of my carved beds. 

She was all snuggled up in the fabric that I am going to make her levis from.  At least she approves of that.

I just have to make sure that she doesn't make friends with Tessie! That could be a disaster.  The two of them and only one of me...

That will never work!

I am going back and making plans for that NOT to happen now.  See you tomorrow!

No comments: