Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Not a lot done....

OK... Tessie will NOT be styling my hair!!!

I would probably come out with a butch haircut.

So far she has pulled out more than she has styled!!!!

I decided to use the black hair that I had when I met Walter. It turned into red after a while and I think that would be confusing. Two redheads standing nose to nose, yelling wouldn't be good.
I remembered that Zar did Tessie's hair a few times.  He will be my stylist of choice.

I feel that I should tell you that this is not really me... I am here typing and taking photos. And I will probably do my own hair the first time.

I have hired a double! Lettice, the lady from the embroiderers cottage was sitting there looking extremely bored last night.  She sits on the steps of the cottage 24 hours a day. Seven days a week. 365 days a year,

I had a talk with her and told her that she could switch bodies with me when I wanted to be little.  She would get new clothes and anything that she wanted to eat when she was big.  That seemed to seal the deal...


She has been sitting there so long that anything would be a welcome change She jumped at the chance... I did show her how to use the camera.  I think that she can handle taking a few photos when I am small. We shall see.

I am putting her in levis and my usual T shirt.

She is very excited about the new job.  We shall see how long it takes her to tire of it.

I am going now to dress her.

I probably won't get a lot done tomorrow.  The Wednesday Witches are coming here. I have a lot of cooking and cleaning to do... I wonder if Lettice would like to switch bodies early? Probably not...

See you tomorrow.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

No comments: