Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday With Witches....

I took my rya rug box for something to work on today... I also took a magnifying glass... It turned out that the magnifier was NOT a good one to work on the rugs with. 

It just didn't work right.  That's all I can say.

Besides, I didn't really want to work anyway.  I just wanted to watch what everyone else was doing.
When I got home, I found that Tessie and Zar had been in the work room all afternoon.

Tessie was finding all kinds of mini beads, so that she could request me to make jewelry for her...

Zar was just sitting there ignoring her.  He knows that, unless I am in the mood, she is NOT going to get new jewelry.

I am not in the mood.


 When they gave up in the bead cabinet, they relaxed in Tessie's new closet. I am still leaning towards making the kidney shaped dresser for that room.  I don't like the lounge chair. It only accommodates one person and there is no mirror to see what the clothes look like after she puts them on.

The other reason that I want to do the dressing table is... I found mirrors at Walmart!

They were in the hardware area with some other things to put on our big people walls as decorations. 

There are 14 mirrors in three different sizes in the package and they were under four dollars!

I think that I am going to finish Tessie's dressing room before doing anything else!

The largest mirrors in the package would be perfect for the dressing table.  Tomorrow, I am going to start the instructions for the dressing table.  Stay tuned!

See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: