Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Not Today!

The only minis I got done today was moving the dressing room to the family room and back to the bedroom.  I was showing it to the Wednesday Witches.

They were here today and we made necklaces and earrings from elsewhere on the blog.

I ate too much and can barely move.
I got the workroom  somewhat clean yesterday and then I didn't invite anybody into it to show what I had done.

By the time that the witches left, Tessie, Zar and company had a bigger mess in the workroom than it was last week.

I went in there a couple of times and chased them out.  It did no good.
As soon as I left them somewhere else, they were right back in there.

That's my story and I am sticking with it.

Tomorrow, I start straightening, once again. 

Wish me luck! I'm going to need it. 

Somebody hand me the broom. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: