Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Almost Habitable....

Tessie decided that, rather than wait to have me  make her a new chair, she was happy with the white chase that she already had.  After all, she had no place to put it since she moved out of the townhouse.

Actually, she didn't even have a place for it when she was living there. 

Anyway, I got the step up for the chase and a couple of other things  done this morning.  Now all I have to do is get the rods installed in the clothes cupboards. Then Tessie can have at it. She can start hanging clothes and stuffing the shelves...

I am going to make another run at the workroom  before everyone sees it tomorrow... I doubt that it will do much good, but I am going to try anyway.....

It doesn't look too bad.  Just a bit messy. Maybe I can straighten it enough to invite the witches in to look. 

Just maybe...

I am going to try to find some things that I don't want that someone else might be able to use.  Wish me luck... I am going to need it.

If it is something that someone else can use, I probably could use it too...

That's a bad way to look at things, but I fear that is how my judgment goes sometimes.

I am going back to work now.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: