Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Party's Over....

 I am back at work full time.

First of all, I am going to make a few purses out of poster board.  I am using the old school method.

The blue surface that I am working on is my thigh.  It is the most convenient method of curving poster board. 

The smaller the instrument that you use, the more curve you get in the poster board.  I would usually use the pen with one hand on each side.  That makes a more uniform curve. 

I have enough Tampex tubes left to make barrel purses.  The curved ones like this, don't need Tampex tubes. Therefore, when I just want a curved side to the purses, I am going back to the old method.  If you looked at the "Purses" section in the sidebar, You will see a lot of different shapes and sizes.  The only ones that I really need the tubes for is the barrel.  The other ones can be made like this, or with the foam core method.....


I got the pergola on the potting shed.  It looks pretty good for a fixer upper.

I still need to put a second coat of gray around the bottom edge. I see some spots that I missed!

Tessie is keeping A close eye on my work... She pointed out that I was missing spots 47 times and counting...
The party broke up about four this morning.  By the time I got up, Zar was in bed reading a book and everyone else was long gone.

I checked. Everyone was in their rightful places. No stragglers anywhere.

I am still looking for the old bag of leather. Still hoping that I didn't throw it out by mistake!

I am going back in and do some more straightening in the workroom.  It has to be somewhere in that room...

Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

meemaw said...

I love you Casey! You make me laugh many times each week! But seriously, who likes the guy who never gets that the party is over! I refer, of course, to the drunken Raccoon in the corner! Bwahh dude, go home already! I am sobered up now, and wondering about the rest of the garden house! Carry on, ladies (and Zar, and Kota)!

Caseymini said...

Martha, there's only one problem. Since I sold Tessie's townhouse, he moved in with Zar! He is at home!