Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I Almost Didn't Have Witches Here...

Remember that I lost the use of my oven last week and had to go out and order a new one?

The new one will be delivered Friday. 

Today I was supposed to have the Wednesday Witches here...

It almost didn't happen.  Kota would have been in a better mood if they had not parked their brooms on my porch. 

They did. 

When they landed, I had new stories to tell. In the middle of getting ready, The garbage disposal started leaking out the bottom...

Walter installed a new one several years ago. I figured that he could do it again... He did, but it didn't leave me with a whole lot of time to get things ready.

About fifteen  minutes before people were going to get here, I discovered that the microwave that I was going to warm up the rolls in was not working!  Walter called after a couple of people got here.

I was about to call him. 

Come to find out, all I had to do was push a Reset button on one of the outlets.  Everything was all right after that.

We all had a good time.  We all ate too much.  Fun day. I found two small garden structures to finish.

After they left, Tessie reported to me that she had found the trim for the tower window in her new potting shed. It still needs to be painted white. Now we can finish.  We were both very happy that the missing piece was found.  back to work on  the potting shed tomorrow.

See you then.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I amorry you are having such bad luck. hopefully it is over now.
Big hug
Giac