Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Excuses... Excuses... Excuses...

I got a couple more rows done on the rug... That's all... That's it. I am getting there a little bit at a time.  When this is done, Zar can have his "He Shed". 

See photos below for all of my excuses for not doing more.....
I bought this at Walmart yesterday... It has been sitting on the dining room table.

I have been on Pinterest and other websites collecting information and recipes for it. 

I have to go to the store tomorrow to buy something to cook in it.  All I have to do is narrow down all of the recipes that I collected in the past couple days.

My other excuse is this... It's the first Toscano catalog that I have received in the mail for a few years.  Walter ordered Victor the dragon from them so they think that I should see all of the goodies and order more...

My big problem with this catalog is the neat furniture and goodies that they have on every page...

I am looking at the swan lounge at the bottom of the page.  I think that it would be great in mini... They have a lot of neat ideas and sometimes little things that I can use in minis.

Anyway, I should get back to work and do more rug making before bed time.

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: