Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

One Day at a Time...

 Actually, it may be three or four days... Or even a week.

I went out and stripped some leaves off of the Palo Verde tree this morning...

I put them in a layer of the flower drying crystals.  It looks pretty much like white sand.  I hope it still works.  I have had it in the back of the cupboard for years... And more years.
Tessie helped by putting on another layer and spreading it around. 

Now all we have to do is sit back and wait....
While we are waiting, You can take a look at the real plants that I have potted up.  These have been in pots for a couple of weeks now and they seem to be doing fine and not growing a lot. 

My fingers are crossed that they won't start growing at the normal rate.  We shall see...

I am going back to watching leaves dry and little plants not grow now.

I guess I could do some workroom cleaning as well... But I don't really want to... I would rather watch things get dry and grow at a very slow rate.

Back to watching.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: