Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Spit and Polish....

I have been moving things around and cleaning all day long... Very long...

Tomorrow, the Wednesday Witches are coming here and I have to be on my best behavior.  Remember?  We have two perspective witches joining us. 

I have to behave... No.  I am not going to get into any trouble.  And Tessie has promised to behave herself too... I will believe that when I see it.

I really did spit and polish lots of stuff today. 
I also moved a lot of things around.  No.  The Tudor Trailer didn't go anywhere.  It just got polished somewhat...

No.  I didn't spit on anything.  I just used Old English Lemon Oil on everything. 

The nice thing about taking photos is, I can see some of the things I missed.  Back to the oil and the brush!


I did move some books out of the bedroom and put one of the breakaway boxes on the bookshelf instead. 

I am trying to do that in all of the bookcases.  It looks better than a gazillion books stuffed into the shelves.
I know that you are asking yourself, "Did she clean in the workroom?"

YES!  I have it looking almost decent.  Almost... You will notice that I didn't include a photo of the beading shelves.  They are straightened, but not necessarily orderly. 

I may have time to do some more tomorrow morning... I have until 1:00PM to get the food ready and finish clearing the clutter.

Wish me luck!  I am going to need it.

Back to the grindstone.  See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I hate cleaning, but it really makes your miniatures shine! Everything looks incredible!
Big hug
Giac

Marisa said...

I know you said you'll be on your best behavior but I know Tessie...I see trouble on the horizon.

Hugs
Marisa :)

Troy said...

Lookin' good Casey !