Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

It Will Be Requiring Rewiring...

That was the only words in the note from Daisy.  I do believe that she is about to take possession of the cottage.  Lock, stock and barrel...

She was in a hurry!  She left the engine running. It's just a good thing that I rewired the time machine last night.

Wherever she was, she had the Ouija board with her and called for it.  I must have done something right with the wiring...
Thank goodness, Doctor Who didn't see her land.

He was still on the front porch.  Every once in a while, he pounds on the front door... That wakes Gordon Dragon up and he has to run for cover every time...

I believe that the rewiring that Daisy was referring to was the rest of the house...

I kept seeing a flashlight going from room to room.

And I do believe that I heard some heavy sighs. 
Meanwhile Zar and Tessie came in and started investigating.

Tessie took one look at the still running time machine and tried to talk Zar into taking it for a spin...

He pointed out to her that the all important Ouija board was missing from the console.  It is useless without that.  It's going nowhere.
They came down from the roof and saw lights inside.  Unfortunately, Daisy was on the second floor, so they were unsuccessful in finding anything.
 As quietly as she came she left. Spike just barely got out of the way in time! After she left I found a note, held down by a rock, on the kitchen floor... It said, "This had better be done in less than a week!  I shall return then."
 I do believe that I have my work cut out for me.  I should have started earlier! 
 
See you tomorrow, with hammer in hand!

3 comments:

Marilyn D. said...

What a great kitty you've got there Casey. I love how you shortened his name to Kota. It's perfect!

I hope Daisy appreciates all the hard work you've been doing. You've been so accommodating with Tessie and Zar and the rest of the gang. Maybe they can all get together and finish your rug for you - tiny hands, tiny stitches. Should work, shouldn't it? - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB, Canada

Caseymini said...

Marilyn, every time I let Tessie help with needlework of any kind, all I end up with is knots and tangles! I do believe that it is on purpose, but I can't prove it.

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Hang in there, I'm sure you can get it all done in time.
Big hug,
Giac