Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Where's Waldo?

 OK  there are now three snowmen... After I put the hat on this one's head, all I could think of was "Where's Waldo?".

It was made the same way as the first one. I just added a white felt hat with a spiral of yarn glued to it and an piece of the same yarn for a scarf.
 This one reminds me of the flustered "Aunt Clara" from "Bewitched".  She turned out a bit top heavy...

I can't seem to talk myself into any expression but a smile, so far.  The hat is another one of Tessie's spares.  I am going to have to make more hats!

There are still a lot of places that could use snowmen.  I can do that at night, whilst watching TV.
Right now, I have to get in the workroom and keep ahead of the mess makers.(mainly me) 

I blame it on Terrible Two, but they didn't really do it this time...

I have been doing some sorting and that always makes a bigger mess. 

So... I am off to do some cleaning, once again. 

Someone stand over me with a whip and a chair, until I finish. 

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lucille said...

Your snowmen are so cute and the terrible three seem to be having fun with them! Good luck with the cleaning. That's what I'll be doing in a few minutes!