Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, December 15, 2014

The DVD Player Won...

When I got up this morning, the Terrible Two plus One were already at work.

It has been decided that they will spend Christmas in the cat tree. 

They kept working whilst we talked... "It is to be understood that the cat tree is NOT the finished room!".  That was Tessie.  Of course she wants another, larger theater room. 

I hesitate to build that.  I will get no sleep at all with the kind of parties she throws.  

I have the strangest feeling that the DVD player is going to disappear, once again, after Christmas...

Anyway, they asked for help with the walls.  I took measurements and cut out patterns for the back wall and the floor.

Right now, I have a step down in the floor.  I may just make that all the same level and cut a piece to fit in the doorway on both sides.  Much easier to do.

There is a curve at the top of the screen that I am going to have to take into account.  It curves in towards the room about a quarter of an inch. Don't ask how I am going to solve that problem.

The last I saw of the posse, they were all in the wallpaper drawer.  Arguing over what kind of walls they wanted in the theater...

I don't think that they have a large choice... Some of the paper is too small or there is only one sheet...

They may have to settle for painted walls.  That would be easier. I have nothing to do with this, now that they have the patterns.  I am going to go have a cup of coffee and a cookie...

I'm quietly closing the workroom door and tiptoeing out.  Let them argue!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Eloisa said...

Esta pareja siempre está trabajando, me encanta su actividad.

shirley said...

why tessie don't have shoes? i love them, they are two crazy dolls and one crazy dog.

Caseymini said...

Shirley, Tessie is just like me. We live in Arizona, where it is hot. Neither of us like wearing shoes, if we don't have to.