Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Vested Interests


Today's entry is going to be very short. I am in the middle of a bad cold. I will however, show you what I have done in the past 24 hours.

I did three vests. Two are fabric and one is leather. I punched out buttons for them and some shirts and then I made 8 bow ties. The tube that they are displayed on is the infamous tampon tube covered with fabric. (Smallest size.) I am going to put the tube on a wooden base and stand it upright.

Now I am going back and lie down and feel sorry for my nose and pout about being sick.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lauren Adele said...

Casey, I adore your blog! I check it every day to see what you're up to, and I'm painting some rocks the way you did your Buttercup Bookshop, so I really appreciate all your stories! Keep it up!