Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Not A Lot Done....

Actually, I did get a lot of the sock done.  I am down to the last half inch before the toe decrease of the first one... Then I have to do it all over again!

The way I am going, I may have to look into the two socks at a time method of doing things! That involves a LONG circular needle... Not sure that I want to do it. I can't quite see how that saves time... You are just doing both socks at the same time and it still takes you the same amount of time, as far as I can see.
I have been moving things around the past couple of days.  Zar's  Den in a box came to rest in the bedroom by the phone.... He is already complaining.  He wants to switch places with the phone.  He can't see the TV unless I switch the positions.

He is worse than Tessie when it come to wanting to watch whatever is on.  If the TV is on, he is in front of it. 
Tessie actually cooked his breakfast this morning... Now he is hounding her for lunch... Dinner or whatever else she is willing to make. 

I do wish that she would cook for me once in a while... No... Wait.... I don't want the whole kitchen in a mess. I will do the cooking.  At least I am only cleaning up after myself if I do it.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

No comments: