Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Either Tessie or I Are Not Living Through This!!!!!!!!

This morning, when I got out of bed, this is what I saw...

There was a piece of rug material in the living room of the trailer...



I turned around and looked at the foot of the bed... There were piles of fabric there.  Tessie in the middle saying.... These are the fabrics for the Trailer/Castle!

I took one look and made the mistake of turning around to look at said trailer ...castle...once more.
Tessie was very busy while I slept...Not only did she find a lot of fabric to finish the inside of the trailer... As I turned around, she added more rooms to the top.

I told her a few days ago that the trailer/castle couldn't sit on a larger base.

She immediately thought of going up with it.

Now all I have to do is talk her out of going that way!

I am not going to tell her that I like the leopard cage/birdcage that she put on the right end, over the bathroom.

If I say a word about it, she will immediately think that I approve and it is a done deal...
She not only added that one, but she added another layer to the stair tower.  And another room on either side of that. 

She keeps saying, "Casey! You know I need more room!!! And yes she says it in such a way that the three exclamation marks at the end are implied!

I don't know whom is going to win this one, but I have a terrible feeling that I am not coming out on top!

I am going back in and trying to make sense of the whole thing now.  Wish me luck. 

See you tomorrow. If I live that long....

2 comments:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Oh my! The saga... or drama continues.

Caseymini said...

I am still working on winning! LOL