Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Two heads Are Better Than One...

I worked on the tower for a while this morning...

Tessie would have you believe that she painted the whole inside. 

She didn't. I did.
I took a photo of her masking off edges... OK.  She did about three inches of that. Then I took over and did the rest...

She is not doing her share.  If she wants the second floor done, she is going to do it herself. I am not doing a project where I have no idea what it is going to be when it is finished.

She hunted up Letty and told her what was happening.  I could have traded places, but I decided not to.  I am just going to tell Tessie that the second floor is her responsibility. 

I will keep plodding along on the stone work on the trailer and the two towers.  I need to start the stairs in the tower.  They are going to be wood.  I am sick of stones!

I told Tessie that I was going back to work and she could do whatever she wanted on the second floor. 

Let's see how long it takes her to beg for help when she gets herself into trouble.

I am going to go do some more stones.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: