Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Leaning Tower Of Tessie.....

I am working on the tower.  The inside is finished. The outside has a way to go.

As for the Terrible Two? They sat on the roof and watched K Dramas all morning.

I was looking at them out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't have time to put my feet up and watch like they did.

 When I started taking photos, they both jumped right in and posed.  They both made like they had been working right along beside me all morning.

It was more like they were sitting there watching K Dramas whilst I worked...

Zar posed in the front hall. 
Then Tessie took a turn and suggested that I put in some front steps... So that she wouldn't have to use her pogo stick to get in the front door.

Sometimes she is an ungrateful wretch....
Anyway, she then posed coming out of the upstairs door. 

No steps needed there.... I know.  Because she said so!

Anyway, she is still talking wall to wall shag rug in the living room.

How am I going to get out of that one.  I did suggest that she do it herself... She whined and whinged that she didn't know how...

Strange... The last time I worked on one for her, she was right in there trying to see how to do it... She even did some stitches here and there...

I guess she forgot that part...

I still have a lot to do on the outside of the tower.  Back to work.  See you tomorrow.  Probably with not a lot done.  The witches are coming here tomorrow. See you after they leave.

No comments: