Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, September 17, 2018

If At First You Don't Succeed......

Never try to put in stairs and then go to a movie... It doesn't work.

While you are watching the movie, the stairs warp and bend a lot...

I will not do that again! Never. Ever.
When I got home, Tessie was a very unhappy camper! She wouldn't even speak to me... Or look at me.

I am a bad builder!!!

Actually, it was a good thing. I really need to put a finish on the inside of the tower before adding the stairs anyway.

Tomorrow, first thing, I will be going to Walmart to get some spackle to put on the walls before I put in the steps.
I apologized to Tessie and promised to do it right tomorrow. No more messing around and trying to do two things at once.

Anyway, maybe by tomorrow, she will be talking to me again. 

She is back to pushing for an elevator now.

I am to the point of doing anything she asks for.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: