Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sunset, Kota and a Meeting of the Minds...

Here's another one of our beautiful sunsets... I am late today and this was taken just before I started writing... It is almost like the sky is on fire!
Kota doesn't care.  He has two new boxes to sleep in.  I finally took the sheets out of the bottom of the box yesterday and he has been in the bottom most of the time since I emptied it. 

He does like any new cardboard boxes that come into the house.  Notice that he has several of his favorite toys in there with him.
Now for the important part... Is it possible to work on three buildings at once???

I think that I am in all kinds of trouble. 

These three think that it is a possibility, to work on all three at the same time.... I think NOT!

At the rate we are going, I may go back to square one and start the trailer... and let the best Man or Woman win!

Today was Witch's day, so I didn't get a lot done and all three of these people are mad that I wasn't home working on at least one of their buildings... I think that I would like to be excused now... I am going to bed early and sleep on this mess that I have gotten myself into!!! See you tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

Casey I have an idea. How about telling all three that if a cardboard box is good enough for Kota, then it should be good enough for them as well. Just a shoe box for each, perhaps? That threat ought to buy you a few days, any way! :O)

Véronique said...

I think you need to do what Kota does: find your own box, some toys and just curl up and relax ;-)

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I think you should go on strike. the nerve of them driving you nuts while they just sit there.
Hang in there.
Big hug
Giac