Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

This Could Take a While!!!!!!!!!

I have been taking stock of what needs to be finished...

I am in so much trouble.

It's just a good thing that I have decided to live to be one hundred and three.  It is going to take at least that long to finish everything that I have started.

I am not counting the kits under the bed and things that I have not started yet...

#1. Albert's House. It is hardly started and what's worse, it is one of my older houses. Bought at a garage sale many years ago for $9.00.
These two aren't quite as bad. The Weaver's Cottage is one that I started well after I started the blog.

Same for the Clockwork Cottage.  It need a LOT of work.
Tessie's Dressing Room is the newest one. I still am thinking about doing a dressing table for it. I don't like it with the chair and table.

Tessie needs another place to put on her make up and check her clothes.
The Russian cottage is down the list a ways. It will be April's when I finish it. There is no hurry.

She doesn't have a place to put it in their small house.

I can take my time on that until they decide to get a bigger house.  Then I am in trouble!!!
The corner box just needs some straightening. Not a problem.

The Garden Shed needs finishing. No particular time limit. So there it sits.
This one, I had out a month or so ago. I put it away because I couldn't think of what to do with it.

I have done this cottage a couple of times. It is the same as Tessie's Cottage and I think the Basket shop. Two of these made up the bookshop. They were stacked to make it three stories.


The stuff up on the plant shelf is all stuff to be reworked of started. 

There's a lamp up there that needs to be re-done.

The kitchen shelf that used to hold one of the Chrysnbon kitchen stoves.  The stove went elsewhere to live.

There is a cracker box (wooden) that will be a general store sometime in the future.

Another wooden box that will be a country kitchen(like my Aunt Mildred's). 

The Movie Set(Another one that April is claiming). It only needs cleaning and I have nowhere to display it.

To be honest, I think that there are a few other ones up there, but Walter won't let me get up there to look.  I have the feeling that one of these days, he is gong to be the one on the ladder dragging things down, so that I can see what's there.

Anyway,  I do believe that I have enough to keep me blogging for another 20 or 30 years... At least!

Happy Forth of July!!!

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Oh my... I was thinking about doing the same for my projects. The ones started but not finished. That's my goal for this weekend, to get my 'already started project list'. I'm glad I won't be alone on this particular journey.