Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Zar's Not Excited....

If it's not Tessie, it's Zar.

He took one look at the size of the little house and did a "Bah Humbug!".

He turned his nose up and declared it not enough room for him and Spike.

Oh well. I didn't want to do it anyway.
There is not even enough room for the pool table that I promised him, years ago.  I did make a carved frame for it, but that's as far as I got.

Maybe I should just finish the pool table and not worry about a place to put it until it is finished. 

That seems like a lot more fun than doing the same cottage that I have done so many times before.
Boring! Boring! Boring!!!

I am just going somewhere and pout for the rest of the day. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday.... For Witches. I probably won't get much done anyway.  I may as well work on the pool table. That should be way more fun than another cottage.

Back to the drawing board.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: