Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Taking the Day Off!!!

I took one look at Zar and Tessie, sitting around doing nothing and decided that I wanted a day off too!

Tessie is still gloating over the pink purse and I am not making more until I do something for me!
I started looking around and found that Albert and Daisy were settled in for the duration.  They were chatting about the universe and the time-space continuum. They could care less about what I was doing this morning.

I refuse to work when nobody else is doing anything. They are all just wasting away the day.  No work at all!
The last straw was Eskiaga and Cordelia. They have been sitting there in the living room of Eskiaga's home for at least five or six years.  They don't do anything but go to parties when someone has one.

I am on strike today. If they can do it, so can I.

Walter is playing golf four days this week.  I think that makes it legal if I take the day off and do something fun.

No more "Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

I am taking the day off. So there!!!

See You tomorrow.

No comments: