Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

So many Unfinished...

I still haven't found all of the roof pieces and some missing stair pieces of the Clockwork Cottage.  Until I do, it is impossible to finish it.

I think that it is going back to the top of the bookcase in the workroom for the time being.
I do have everything but the kitchen and the library finished in Daisy's Cottage.

It is a much better candidate for finishing...


There is also the Weaver's Workshop. Pretty much finished but doors and windows. Oh! And the wrought iron brace for the chimney.

Easier to move around and work on...
Last but not least is the Russian Cottage.  It is small and the inside shouldn't take that long. 

Yup. I am thinking of changing horses in the middle of the stream, once again...

Any of these three will be pretty fast to finish. 

I didn't find the pieces of the Clockwork Cottage roof, when cleaning out the workroom.  I know that they are there.  I just don't know where.

I might as well get something done while searching for the missing pieces.

I am going to draw a name out of a hat and get to work. Maybe while finishing the workroom the missing pieces will magically appear.  Wish me luck!  See you tomorrow.

No comments: