Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, June 8, 2018

Brickwork Is Finished!

Every time I finish something, the Terrible Two and friends have to make sure it is ok before I go on to another step.

I finished putting the rocks on the outside this afternoon.  They immediately climbed in with pets in tow and plopped down in the middle.

Mind you. Tessie made not one move to start filling shelves and hangers.  I am going to have to think of a bribe to get her to do her part. I ask you, is that right???
 I pulled the Christmas house down from the top shelf.

I am going to experiment on this one before I go on to the Clockwork Cottage.  If  the relief work goes well on this one, then I will try it on the larger house.


Right now, I am thinking that I will either do the relief work on the Clockwork Cottage or maybe all stone work with the DAS clay. 

For the time being, the Clockwork Cottage has gone back to the top of the bookshelf in the workroom.

And me? I am taking a couple of days vacation from minis.  I will get back to it.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe not. I am just enjoying a little time in a clean workroom... I don't want to mess it up. I just go in there to talk to George and watch TV.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: