Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, May 14, 2018

More Shelves for Tessie!!!

The first shelves that I made for this room were double deep.  The ones that I am making for the other side are single deep.

That way I will have more floor space in the room for furniture.

I figured out the dimensions for the shelves and how many shelves in the frame. 

I spaced them the way that I wanted them.
Then I decided that I wanted the bottom shelves divided.  I can see that I need to go adjust the middle shelf. It is lower on the right side than it is on the left.

Hang on just a minute.  Be right back...

OK fixed that.
Here you can see what is holding the shelves up.  A small piece of square stock that doesn't reach the front.  It doesn't make a lot of difference. I am going to put something on the front edge of the shelves that will hide these little pieces anyway.

This is going to be a short one.  Tessie is tugging on my pant leg again.  She wants the closet done and she wants it now.

We went to a movie this morning. That cut into her time. 

Get used to it Tessie! We do other things all of the time when you aren't looking.

I need to go paint or stain the shelves now.  Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
That is a great shelf unit. I cannot wait to see it finished.
Big hug
Giac