Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Keep Her Busy!

I overheard the conversation, so I knew what was coming...

Zar and Tessie came to me a little while ago and told me that they wanted the day off...

I think that they heard me call Witch Barb and tell her that I wasn't coming today. I have allergies that just won't quit!

They told me that I should go clean out some of  My Big Closet... They always capitalize to make a point.

Who am I to complain?
I knew exactly what to do.  I needed to go through the sock yarn and get serious about Christmas present preparation.

I am in pretty good shape for yarn....Probably a dozen or so pair to make...

Then I decided to see how many #2 needles I still had to fill....

I can start seven more pair before I have to start finishing any...

Yes. I know that I should finish some, but that would be too much like accomplishing something.

I like starting things.  I don't seem to like finishing so much.  I will work on some of the ones that I already have started... Then I will start a few more and then finish a bunch.

Yeah.  That sounds like a plan.  I have seven sets of needles.  Seven more pair of socks to start.  Then finish them all! By the way... Don't hold your breath until I am done! This could take a while...

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

JCH said...

Just a question--why do you call your group Wednesday Witches? Obviously cuz your mtgs are on wed but why witches? Just curious

Caseymini said...

Judy, About thirty years ago, we as a group decided to go to the Tucson Miniature Show dressed as Witches since it was in October. They started calling us that at the show and the name just stuck. Witches that we are, we kept the name. VBG