Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Pretty and Not So Pretty....

I saw this on sale at Walmart yesterday morning. I had to ask someone in the garden department what was wrong with it.  My friend that works there said that there was nothing wrong with most of the plants that are put on sale.  They just need the room for new ones every week.  Hey! I know which section I will be shopping in from now on.  This plant was only $5.00! It sure brightens up the patio!
 I also got some ferns for a lot less than normal too.  Not a great photo, but I am trying to get the area to look like it is more wild than planted. Not too bad.

Yes.  I did start working on Tessie's dressing room this afternoon too.  I did the first step to close in the door and window.

We decided that the dressing room will be part of the castle room boxes.  I decided that the door is on the wall that we are standing in front of.  That will give Tessie more room for shelves and hanging aprons.
The outside will have to be limestone block, like the music room and her bedroom. 

I think that she has given up on taking over the fairy tale castle.  So.... She is working on me to help her have one of her own. 

Here we go again. 

The interior of this room is going to be mostly off white, with a pink rug.  She wants something on the floor that she can wiggle her toes in.

Back to the grindstone.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: