Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, April 16, 2018

Gimme a Head of Hair! Long beautiful Hair!!!!

That was Tessie this morning... She watched "Hair" the movie, not too long ago.  So when I went to do her hair she started singing and she sang all through the makeover.

I started with the main hair.  I twisted it to make a  part in the front.  In the back, I put the bun that I made yesterday and one of the pieces of braiding went around the bun.

Then I tried one of the curls in the back.
I ended up with three.  Kota barely tolerated her posing next to him.  I thought a couple of times that he was just going to bite her head off and be done with it...

He behaved himself, so I didn't have to scold him.
Then I went through my findings and cut one apart to make the top of a comb to stick into the top of the curls. 

I then added a bow and that was it.

She is very happy with the do.

Now all I have to do is get her to stand still long enough to dress her.  I don't think that will be hard.  She wants to start shouting orders in the worst way. 

But.... She won't until she is dressed.  She knows when to hold still and when to holler!

I see a couple of spots of glue in the hair.  I had better go see about removing that before she spots it.

Off to more dressing and work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

meemaw said...

This is a very fancy look for Miss Tessie. I love the curls! I wonder what Zar will think?

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is a lovely hairstyle...very elegant!
Big hug
Giac