Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 10, 2018

I Keep Finding More Things To Do...

Tessie found more purses.  I was forced to take photos.  She thought that you might like to leave one open and hang a pair of gloves and scarf on the edge. The gloves are made of one thickness of glove leather, cut in the shape of gloves.  The scarf is some fine material that she found.  I suspect that it was one of my scarves...
I took a photo of two more almost ripe strawberries... They might make it to tomorrow... If I don't get hungry...
I am doing pretty good on the straightening.  I keep finding things that are almost finished... Tessie forces me to sit down and finish each thing.  I guess that is a good thing.  At least some of the things are getting finished.

I just finished the bracelet that she is holding.  As soon as I did she found the beaded one that is about 3/4 done. 

Oh well. At least I get a break from cleaning this way.
I am going to have to start compacting things as I go.  There is a lot of space, but I need to start moving things around to fill as I go.  There is probably a whole shelf that is empty if I move things around and fill up the holes...
Meanwhile, Tessie is following me around and hounding me.  If I sit down, even to write the blog, she thinks that I am slacking off.

She keeps yelling at me to hurry up and finish, so that I can get back to cleaning.

OK Tessie. I'm going back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

meemaw said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I could stand being followed around and finger-wagged at! I usually employ the carrot/stick method on myself when I need to do tedious chores. Whatever works, right? Enjoy your day!