Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, March 26, 2018

Fruit! I need More Fruit!

Guess Who said that? Yup.  I haven't even started making plants and Tessie already wants more fruit.

That stuff that she is holding will be made into grapes.  She wants the pergola that surrounds the potting shed covered with grapevines.

I have already started cutting out grape leaves. This could take a while I have a punch that I use for other things, but I do believe that it is going to have to be adapted for grape leaves.  They look more like maple leaves than geraniums.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and they delivered the new stove this afternoon... That cut out a lot of time. The doctor is about a half an hour away from us and the guys with the stove were supposed to deliver a white one last Friday.

Tessie found the fruit box today while I was digging for grapes... Now there are plans for several fruit trees and some berry plants... Why did I not hide the box when I saw her coming... And I did see her coming. 

Oh well.  I have absolutely nothing to do but make her happy... According to her way of thinking.

I guess I will start over in the morning. So far she has apple tree, fig tree, grape vines(two kinds) Cherry tree, raspberry bush, blackberry bush, blueberry and strawberry plants... I can see it now.I am going to be drowning in fruit juice. Back to work.

See you tomorrow.


No comments: