Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Kota Made Me Do It!

This morning, I spent a couple of hours cleaning up some of the mess that is the winter back yard.

I cut all of the branches off of two of the rosemary bushes... They were dying a horrible death and something had to be done.  I got them to this state and Walter has volunteered to chop them down the rest of the way.

I am hoping that at least the last one can be saved.  If not, Walmart has new ones. I looked this morning.
Pretty much every pot on the porch has to be replanted. They all look horrible.  That last frost that we had did a few of them in, even though they were undercover.
The poor red dragon needs a new paint job... Badly!!!
About the only thing that looks good is the two plants in the horse tank. One is a raspberry and the other a blueberry. 

I have tried tomatoes and they never last.  I decided to try berries this year... Wish me luck. I am going to need it.
In case you were wondering why I am not cleaning today...

This is the answer.  Every time I put a box of stuff on the bed, Kota decides that I shouldn't get in the box to clean. 

After about the fourth box, I gave up and let him have it.

I can go back to working on that tomorrow. I will see you then. I am giving up for today.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Good luck with the plants. I hope more can be saved then you thought.
Big hug
Giac

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Good luck with the berries.